Superstars in Google Apps give users another method to organize their inboxes. This feature was formally found in Labs, but has since been moved to the General tab within settings. Check out the video to learn more.
1. While viewing your Gmail window, click on the gear on the right side of your screen and select settings from the drop down bar.
2. Scroll down until you reach the Stars section.
- You can select a preset of 4 stars or all stars.
- Drag and drop stars from the bottom row to the top row to customize the order of your stars.
3. To use Superstars, return to your inbox.
- On any message, click the star icon to the left of the subject line.
- Clicking on the icon consecutively will change the icon to the next star you have placed in order.
What are your favorite tools to organize your inbox? Let us know in the comments section below, as well as any questions or ideas for new videos you may have. Thanks!