An email signature is a great way to share important contact information and market yourself and your business. The signature will be automatically inserted at the bottom of every message you send.
To Create a Signature:
1. Log into your Gmail account.
2. Click on the gear icon and then choose ‘Settings’.
3. Scroll down to the ‘Signature’ option and click the correct box to turn the Signature on.
4. Create your signature. – HTML compatible – Insert image via web – Link image
5. Scroll down and click ‘Save changes’.